Create a wonderful outdoor living space that could be enjoyed year round.
It was such a pleasure to meet this great family and help them bring to life a project they had been dreaming about for years!
Our client wanted a large outdoor living space for grilling, dining, and entertaining with their large, close knit group of friends and family. We were tasked with building a 420 sq foot covered space off the back of their existing home. They wanted this space to be screened in to keep the bugs and heat out during summer months, and to open completely to fully enjoy beautiful spring and fall months. To achieve this we installed remotely operated, motorized aluminum screening that can be raised or lowered at the push of a button. The framing for the screens was recessed into the natural limestone columns to give it a more open look when the screens are raised. We added a recessed seating area outside the patio with a gas fire pit for the family to enjoy during the colder months. A Built in kitchen with an Big Green Egg was installed under the patio for grilling all year round. Texas limestone columns and hand cut flooring with a natural stained cedar ceiling treatment were a must to follow the Texas Hill Country design. This outdoor living space is not only beautiful, but 100% TEXAN!!
- Stone Columns, Firepit and Kitchen: Windsor Grey Chop Limestone
- Granite: New Venetion Gold
- Flooring Patio Area: Palladian dessert tan limestone
- Flooring Area Firepit: Stonewall grey limestone w/ lueders treads on steps
- Ceiling Treatment: 1×8 cedar with natural sealer
- Appliance: Large Big Green Egg
- Lighting: Wire and install recess cans, fans, and pendant lights